The polonium is made to be a quiet, duty rated, hard use, 5.56 suppressor. Just as much at home on a mk18 getting hammered with heavy strings of fire as it is on a DMR/SPR set up where ultimate suppression is the goal. The unique look comes from external weight reduction, removing all unnecessary material to keep the weight down but still as strong as possible – this results in a suppressor that has 10% more surface area and a lower weight that sheds heat faster and cools down quicker.
The polonium is made in in both standard and K configuration. While the K version is slightly louder it is also: lighter, shorter and lower back pressure.
The polonium uses a 6mm bore that is compatible with any 6mm/.243 cartridges.
The highly effective built in internal and external flash hider offer superior flash and signature reduction over the competition when using night vision.
The Polonium features industry standard universal 1.375×24 rear threads so you can pick what mounting system best fits your needs.
Made from H900 heat treated 17-4 stainless steel and constructed as a tubeless design the specs are as followed:
- Length: Polonium 5.8” – Polonium K 4.8″ (no mount)
- Weight: Polonium 13.5 oz – Polonium-K 11.5 oz (no mount)
- OD: 1.625”
- 137 dB on 11.5” 5.56 SBR with BK 2209
- 37.7 PewScience rating (currently #1 5.56 suppressor) link to testing —> Otter Creek Labs Polonium 5.56 AR15 SBR Suppressor Test — PEW Science
Barrel length and firing schedule restrictions
- 10.3” – 5.56/223
- 11.5” – 6 ARC
- 14.5” – 6 Creedmoor, 6 dasher, 243 Winchester and other 6mm cartridges.
- Full auto rated – no BS. Responsible belt fed rated on 16″ 5.56mm belt fed machine guns.
- Lifetime warranty
What’s included in the box?
- Instruction and specs pamphlet
- 1/2×28 direct thread adapter
- Tube clamp for installing mounts